Greg Luck, founder of Ehcache and spec lead for JSR107, walks you through this important new caching standard, which will form part of Java EE 7.
You will learn how to:
* Abstract your caching implementation, much as with JDBC
* Use the rich and modern API
* Use the new caching annotations
* Use the API before Java EE 7 is released within the Java SE, Java EE 6, and Spring environments
* Plug in Ehcache as the caching provider and configure it for standalone and distributed contexts.
Video Producer: Jfokus Conference